5 Most Famous Indian restaurants in MalaysiaDecember 9, 2016
SOUL FOODDecember 10, 2016
Hair fall is a major problem that almost all of us are suffering from in today’s time (except a few gifted ones). Polluted water and chemical shampoos are two of the main reasons. The water pollution leads the water to have certain bacterias which makes the roots of the hair weak and easily breakable. The chemical shampoos destroy the hair through the chemicals present in it. These shampoos lead our hair to break, have split ends and become thinner. The quality of hair decreases through the ages and thereby the quantity also becomes less. However, since every problem has a solution, so does this one. They are easy and very convenient to apply. There are a number homemade remedies which help one recover from the problem of hair fall. Five of these homemade remedies are:
- Hair Oil Massage: Oiling and masking your hair twice or thrice every month is the best homemade remedy for hair fall. One can put almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil, amla oil or olive oil. Massaging your hair and scalp helps you to increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It effectively helps one to achieve relaxationand reduce feelings of stress. All this requires is for you to use any of the above mentioned oil and massage it lightly onto your scalp and hair. It reduces hair fall by a huge percentage and improves the overall quality of hair as well.
(Image Source: Google )
- Tea Leaves: Another great homemade remedy for reducing hair fall is to apply tea leaves to your hair. All you need to do is to soak in the tea leaves in hot water. Once the water gains the color brown, strain out the tea leaves using a strainer and soak in a piece of cotton cloth in the tea leaf soaked water. Using this cloth, apply the water to your hair. Tea leaves strengthen the hair from the root to the tip which prevents hair from falling. Another great quality of tea leaves is that it makes the hair shiny and silky.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has a number of health benefits. Amongst the many benefits, Aloe Vera acts as an incredibly useful homemade remedy for preventing hair fall. It has enzymes that promote healthy hair growth. These enzymes bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a good level. One can get Aloe Vera from retail stores as Aloe Vera gel. Another direct and extremely natural homemade remedy is using Aloe Vera leaves themselves. One can cut the leaves from in between and scrape the gel out of the leaves using knife. Aloe Vera also helps you relieve scalp itching, strengthens hair and alleviates dandruff.
(Image Source: stylecraze )
- Onion Juice: Onion Juice really helps prevent hair fall and is a great homemade remedy to prevent hair fall. It has a sulfur content which improves blood circulation to the hair follicles. One of the ways to apply onion juice is to extract the juice from an onion. The juice can be extracted by grating the onion first and then straining it. Once the juice is extracted, it can be applied on the scalp and washed with shampoo after keeping it on for around 30 minutes.
(Image Source: quoracdn)
- Licorice Juice: This is the easiest to take out its benefits. One can make a tea using licorice juice and drink it in order to reduce hair fall. It is one great homemade remedy and has a lot of benefits. It is a great help for baldness, hair fall and dandruff. It has mollifying properties which open the pores, soothes the scalp and help you get rid of dry flakes.
(Image Source: madvapes )
These homemade remedies are a great way to improve the hair quality and reduce hair fall. They are very helpful and easily affordable and available. Use these to get lustrous and healthy hair.
(Image Source: centerforskin )