5 Best Zomato reviews of Indian Food Hotels in DelhiDecember 3, 2016
5 Most famous Indian Restaurants in AmericaDecember 6, 2016
This beautiful capital of the state of Karnataka serves some ravishing Indian food. Popularly and newly known as Bengaluru, this city is the third most populous city in India. The Silicon Valley of India is a rich mixture of culture and information technology. One can find a number of food stalls, dhabas and restaurants serving some lip-smacking and delicious Indian food in Bangalore. The food is touched by both the Southern as well as the Northern cultures of India and the blend of two tastes completely satisfies one’s hunger for taste. One can find a number of foodies roaming in the streets of the city, searching for delicious Indian food in Bangalore and waiting to review it on Zomato. Here are some top reviews of some top restaurants in Bangalore:
- Kapoor’s Café: This all Vegetarian restaurant serves the most delicious Indian food in Bangalore. Very light on the pocket, you can find a variety of options to choose from while placing the order. All of the dishes are extremely up to the mark and will make you come back to the restaurant again and again. The place is known for its reasonably priced Punjabi food. One of the Zomato user’s had the following to say about Kapoor’s café: “Great place for all vegetarian people who like North Indian cuisines, specially Punjabi Dhabe da khana! The smell of all the good food is a bliss. Forget your worries and just enjoy the food that will be served to you.
We ordered phulkes, dal tarka, baingan bharta and Kapoor’s Cafe Special mix paratha with lassi.
Boy, it was worth the wait.
Nothing much to say about the place. You need to visit this place if you love Punjabi khana.”
(Image source: https://goo.gl/o2GWIR)
- Panchvati Gaurav Thali: Another delight for vegetarians, this vegetarian restaurant serves amazing thali at just Rs. 250. The food here will fill your stomach and heart with amazing taste and happiness. And will never be heavy on your pocket. It is one of the best places to have Indian food in Bangalore and one just can’t ever get enough of this place. One of the Zomato users said: “It’s always been my favorite place as this place offers an exquisite food….
The place has a good ambiance and the staff is also good
All in all its a good place to have a great experience and great food.”
(Image source: https://goo.gl/YGDk2B)
- Delhi Belli: Delhi Belli lets people have a taste of the North Indian food and never fails to impress its customers by its culinary skills and exquisite North Indian food. If you want an amazing experience with Indian food in Bangalore, then this is the place to be at. One Zomato review reads: “Delight for North Indian food lover, Delhi Belli has opened an outlet in Whitefield.
Seeing this in Zomato online ordering, I could not resist myself and placed my order. Delivery was on time, but I am happy they are delivering in Panathur area.Paratha, authentic Punjabi taste, stuffing was excellent, liked the topping of ghee, enhanced the flavor. The delivery personnel were very polite and followed route instructions well.
Cost, quite pocket-friendly, and easy to order on a daily basis.
The good news is we don’t need to go to BTM to taste the food, oh what a relief…
Thanks, guys and please maintain the same quality. My worry for everyday dinner would not be anymore..”
(Image source: https://goo.gl/93geHG)
- Windmills Craftworks: This restaurant offers a great ambiance and even greater food. Also, the service cannot ever get a complaint. It might be a little heavy on the pocket but the overall experience makes spending a little too much totally worth it. If you’re willing to have some fine Indian food in Banglore accompanied by some beautiful ambiance, then this is the place for you. One of the Zomato user writes: “ Beautiful ambiance, tasty food & great service in the area. Music is playing here for relaxing your mood. You can also go to an open roof area for a romantic dinner.”
(Image source: https://goo.gl/NAfMpe)
- Bakasur Monster Thali: An all vegetarian restaurant, popularly known for its outdoor seating, leaves a deep impression on every customer. The food leaves you wanting more and the service will make you keep coming back. The food here is extremely light in the pocket and the place is one of the best sellers of Indian food in Bangalore. One of the Zomato users wrote: “The Bakasur Monster Thali is a great option for having a good thali lunch at a bargain price. I had visited Bakasur Monster Thali with my ERT team a month back. The food is definitely good, tasty and the entire experience was quite nice.“
(Image source: https://goo.gl/a05EdZ)
Bangalore is as much a heaven for foodies as it is for the IT professionals. There are some amazing restaurants selling exquisite Indian food in Banglore, which I am sure you don’t want to miss. Start your foodie journey today and leave your stories on Zomato.
(Image source: Google )