Getting lustrous hair is a dream of many, whereas some are naturally blessed with it. There are a number of home remedies that involve masking, oiling and taking vitamins that help one get lustrous hair. Apart from these remedies, feeding your hair right is the first and foremost part of getting lustrous and healthy hair. A healthy diet helps you in achieving many things, lustrous hair being one of them. A healthy diet makes sure that your hair gets the right kind and amount of nutrients that is needed to keep them in good shape. Indian food is one of the easiest ways to achieve lustrous hair as it is a healthy diet in itself. The following Indian foods are your easiest way to lustrous hair:
- Tofu: Tofu is the one food which is an essential ingredient of the healthy diet It is a very good source of iron. Iron deficiency leads to hair loss which further leads to unhealthy hair. However, with the body being rightfully supplemented with iron, the hair loss becomes almost negligible and therefore, adds more quality to your hair which makes it lustrous. There are a number of Indian foods which use tofu as an essential ingredient.
(Image source: https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=tofu&btnG=Search+by+image#imgrc=P_rTpooQ-ludFM%3A)
- Beans: Another important and crucial ingredient of the healthy diet regime is this food which contains silica that is very important for healthy growth and maintenance of the hair. Beans are modified into popular Indian food recipes like vegetable and curries. Beans are another very healthy vegetable which is one of the favorites of the dieticians and nutritionists and is popularly recommended by them to be added to the healthy diet
(IMAGE SOURCE: https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=tofu&btnG=Search+by+image#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=beans&imgrc=szxug4IjirvUJM%3A)
- Cottage cheese (Paneer): Paneer is one of the most popular dairy products as it is altered into popular Indian foods like Paneer Makhani, Shahi Paneer and Paneer Tikka. It is not only great for your diet, but is also a rich source of whey proteins and calcium which helps you get lustrous hair. Paneer is an important part of the healthy diet plan as it is a nutrient-rich food. It is a popular household ingredient in every Indian food oriented house as it not only compliments your healthy diet but also compliments your taste buds.
(IMAGE SOURCE: https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=tofu&btnG=Search+by+image#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=cottage+cheese&imgrc=v1bBBsRd36dkqM%3A)
- Dry Fruits and Nuts: You can add these into Indian foods like kheer, halwa and others, and they’d just promise you more health and taste. They are an important part of any healthy diet, and as it is popularly known, a substantial amount of dry fruits and nuts is a meal in itself. They are rich in a number of nutrients like iron, sulfur and Vitamin E and therefore really help in getting lustrous hair. You can check a number of recipes of various Indian foods which offer you more variety to maintain your hair as well as your healthy diet.
(IMAGE SOURCE: https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=tofu&btnG=Search+by+image#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=dry+fruits&imgrc=L2LaJxOBa8aMAM%3A)
- Green vegetables: They are extremely important to maintain the benefits of a healthy diet. A healthy diet must contain green vegetables and Indian food makes sure that it supplements this need of the healthy diet Green vegetables are vital for one’s health as they are rich in a number of nutrients like Folate, Vitamin A and C, and Iron, and therefore, help a great deal in making the hair lustrous. They are transformed into curries and sabzis in the Indian food recipes and therefore, any fitness freak who religiously consumes Indian food, will never be lacking in following her or his healthy diet.
(IMAGE SOURCE: Google)
There are a number of tricks to get lustrous hair. But following a healthy diet regime is probably the easiest one. These Indian foods complete all the needs of having a healthy diet regime as well as an easy way of getting that beautiful and lustrous hair.