Foods You Should Consume to have Lustrous HairDecember 1, 2016
5 Best Zomato Reviews of Indian Food Hotels in MumbaiDecember 2, 2016
Instagram has taken over our generation completely. This photo-sharing app is fun and not only does it let you share your photos and videos, you can easily see pictures and videos of what you like. There are over 400 million users on Instagram and every user has a unique account. Some post snippets from their daily life, whereas some are dedicated to one general theme, like fashion, animals, photography or food. Now, I am a passionate foodie and I follow many accounts of food bloggers, and likewise. These Instagram food accounts post images of some really delicious Indian food. Instagram is a great way of following something you’re passionate about and since food is something that I immensely love, I collected these 10 images of delicious Indian foods from various Instagram accounts. Disclaimer: The pictures posted below will make you very hungry.
- In this photo shared by food maniac India, we can see a number of delicious Indian foods including the popular South Indian delicacy, Idli. The camera was perfectly positioned as the picture looks quite appealing. The plate with a number of sabzis and curries with chappati and papad in the middle is popularly known as a meal thali. It is the best way to treat yourself with delicious Indian food and with that, it gives you a chance to make your Instagram look more appealing.
- In this post by architagautam, she shares a delicious Indian food recipe of (paneer, capsicum, and onion). This Instagram can easily make you hungry and will leave you craving for paneer. All I can see in this Instagram post is health and flavor.
- This Instagram post will leave you craving for North Indian food. It has some delicious Indian foods like raita, dal and paneer makhani. All these foods are the popularities of the Northern India. And it not only fills you with happiness and content but also makes your Instagram page more attractive. Doesn’t it?
- This for sure looks heavenly! In this Instagram post, we can see gluten-free kala chana and maki ke vade. It is as tasty as it looks and even healthier. This delicious Indian food tastes even better with chutney. The next time you eat it, make sure to use your photography skills and Instagram it.
- Is there a better mithai than Jalebi? I guess not! And these beautifully plated jalebis make you want it right now, isn’t it? This totally gorgeous post by saffronsc lives up to the profile name, adds beauty to Instagram and tells the world how extremely delicious Indian food is.
- Adding to your cravings, here is another snippet of something beautiful. This Instagram post shows us the beauty of veg Diwani Handi, Dal Bukhara/Makhani, and Chur Chur Naan. Do you see how delicious Indian food is? Well, I most certainly do and can’t wait to have some of it myself.
- This delicacy posted by foodie is moody on her Instagram page is a delicious Indian food popularly known as sabzi. The main ingredients in this sabzi are green beans and coconut. Mustard-cumin and green chilies are the other ingredients. It sounds so tasty and looks soothing and even more delicious. Eat this sabzi with roti and Instagram the picture right before digging into it.
- Dhokla! This Gujarati delicacy needs no definition. And this Instagram post just adds to its beauty. It is one of the most delicious Indian foods and this picture is one of the most beautiful posts ever on Instagram. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted dhoklas more!
- The hungry duo posted this picture on their Instagram, leaving us all way too hungry. This traditional delicious Indian food, Thalipeeth, is the pictorial representation of beauty and the ghee on the top adds to the beautiful scenario. It is a definite duo of health and taste.
- Last but not the least, we have a foreign blogger appreciating the beauty of traditional delicious Indian foods on his Instagram. The food is beautifully served on a banana leaf as is customarily done in Southern India. This picture makes me crave for a meal on a banana leaf. What about you?
Instagram is a pure heaven for you if you’re a foodie. And these pictures of delicious Indian foods are the clear reason why! I don’t know about you, but they definitely made me very hungry, and so I am going to get something to eat. But don’t forget to Instagram your food pictures and make other people happy (and hungry).