5 Indian Chefs Ruling the WorldNovember 29, 2016
What does an Ideal Breakfast and Lunch look like?November 30, 2016
In today’s time, people seem to be embracing their natural and gifted body-type, whether its skinny or not so skinny. Body shamers are not at all welcome in the today’s age and time and are very frequently insulted for shaming someone’s body type. In this generation, there is no ideal body type or specific body feature. However, an unhealthy body is not preferred by anyone because it affects one’s health. Consuming a healthy diet should be the foremost priority of every person, which would definitely help in achieving a flat belly and a healthy body type. The Indian food thus provides many alternatives to those seeking help in maintaining a healthy body and a flat belly through a healthy diet. Here are few Indian ancient ways of getting that dream flat belly.
- Control on the use of Salt: One of the very important spices of Indian food is salt. But, salt happens to retain water and as a result of which, causes bloating. Excess use of salt is, therefore, definitely not a part of the healthy diet which will help you gain a flat belly. Following from this, it should be understood that salt should be minimally used in a diet of a person who is aiming to achieve a flat belly.
- Eat healthy home-made food: In order to gain a flat belly, the stomach should be kept healthy which can chiefly be done only and only by food. In order to do so, the stomach should only be provided with healthy food. Now, a healthy diet does not definitely include processed food and junk food. It includes a healthy homemade meal, like the Indian food. The homemade food is clean and healthy as it can be made in the consumer’s presence and according to the dietary requirements of the individual. A healthy diet, in such ways, is a key component to achieving a flat belly and a great health too.
- Drink lots of water: Well, for some people, water causes bloating. However, it is not because of drinking water, it is because of drinking water at a wrong time. Drinking water makes sure that the job of fiber is done. Water is an extremely crucial part of a healthy diet and an even more crucial part of achieving a flat belly. Drinking less water than necessary can also result in increased potassium and sodium levels. This is very harmful to one’s health. The Indian food also has a proportion of water present in its meal, in the form of gravy in various curries.
- Help yourself with Green tea: Green tea is a great source of flattening one’s stomach and losing weight. It is a very powerful metabolism stimulator and thus, drinking it frequently and in a fixed proportion can help lose weight. The antioxidants in green tea might restrain the absorption of body’s fats. Green tea is often suggested by fitness gurus as a part of a healthy diet. Green tea not only helps you get a flat belly but also improves the overall health of the individual.
- Add more spices to your life, like Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a carminative (it is a drug which relieves flatulence) which is packed with antioxidants and these antioxidants prevent your stomach from bloating. Cinnamon is included in almost every Indian food, thereby, making the Indian food a very healthy diet (as along with Cinnamon, other healthy spice and ingredients are also included). Cinnamon is one great way to get a flat belly.
Exercising is obviously important with a healthy diet to achieve the desired result of a flat belly. Results of eating well cannot be properly showcased if the physical exercises are negated, and vice-versa. Therefore, exercising properly and eating a healthy diet are two of the most easiest and effective ways of achieving a flat belly.