5 Eateries You Shouldn’t Miss When Visiting BangaloreNovember 27, 2016
Walk Your Way into Better Health with NONINovember 28, 2016
Health is the top most priority of almost every person. If you are not healthy, nothing is worth it really. As we all know, health is wealth. But somehow, even after being very clear about the importance of health, people have started to take health relate issues very lightly. The fast-pacing life has made people ignorant about their health and made it the best option for people to divulge into unhealthy habits like eating unhealthy food. The easiest way to stay healthy is to eat healthily. Eating right makes exercising right 50% more effective. If a person is hitting the gym regularly and does not eat what is right for his/her body, then the exercising cannot really help the person in gaining the health s/he wishes to achieve. These health hacks are new and they work 100% of the time.
- Bananas will help you more than you could have imagined: Bananas are available throughout the year and is one the most consumed fruit. It helps those trying to lose weight as well as those trying to gain milk. The latter can be achieved when bananas are consumed with milk. They help treat stomach disorders like ulcers. Bananas are also proven to have antioxidants which fight against the formation of radicals that cause cancer. It also amongst the vegetables and fruits that prevent heart-related diseases and helps the diabetic patients. Bananas are also of a great help to those suffering from the common psychological disorder; depression.
- Add garlic for taste and health: Garlic may not be the best for mouth-freshener but no herb or spice can add the flavor to your favorite dishes like garlic does. And garlic has many important health benefits. A few of them are:
- Prevents cancer
- Protects your body from the common cold
- Helps in hair growth
- Helps in regulating blood sugar
- Helps in regulating blood pressure
- Helps in fighting against various allergies
- Prevents acne and pimples
- Curry which will help you lose weight: As astounding as it may sound, but Indian vegetable curry actually helps you lose weight. The Indian curry involves healthy vegetables like kale, carrots, spinach, and peas. Another very important and very healthy ingredient that goes into the making of curries are spices like coriander, cardamom, clove, black pepper and much more, and herbs like garlic, mint, basil and holy basil. All these ingredients are very healthy and help in tackling a lot of health related problems, such as over-weight.
- This one is for the rice lovers: Indians love rice and can hardly go without eating rice for a day. But the number of calories that enter your body with rice is pretty high. However, every problem has a solution and so does this. You can reduce the calories by 60% if you just cook the rice with a teaspoon of coconut oil and later refrigerate the rice for about 12 hours. This hack is simple and will be a great savior for your health and taste.
- Replace- The easiest hack: Replacing some ingredients in your recipe can help you make even the most unhealthy foods healthy. One such replacing technique is to replace vegetable oil with coconut oil. Coconut oil is a great ingredient which helps people lose weight. It also adds to the quality of your baked and fried food. It also helps a great deal to improve your thyroid. It has been concluded by some new recent studies (http://wellnessmama.com/36/thyroid-problems-coconut-oil/).
Health should never be taken for granted. It is supposed to be the priority of every living individual. However, people nowadays seem to have forgotten the value and significance of their health. Using these hacks will definitely help you to recover the lost health and will help you maintain your well-being in future.