How foreign countries have adopted Indian food!November 23, 2016
How To Popularize Indian Food amongst the Kids and Teenagers?November 24, 2016
There are a number of anti-aging products, like creams, moisturizers, serums, vitamins, and anti-ageing supplements available in the market. However, the majority of the people are not very comfortable in using these products as they often have many side-effects. Anti-aging is promising when the process of regeneration prevails over degeneration. In the case of regeneration, the cells substitute itself with stronger cells while in degeneration, existing replace with weaker one. The course of regeneration is known as anti-aging while the procedure of degeneration is termed as aging. A very healthy alternative to all such products is Indian home-made remedies. They are easily available at a pocket-friendly price and can also be simply made at home. A few of these amazing remedies are:
- Honey: Replace your consumption of sugar with honey. Honey is not just a simple sugar. It contains many substances including minerals, amino acids, enzymes, bio-flavonoids, aroma compounds, and vitamins. This unique combination gives honey its amazing health benefits. Honey increases levels of antioxidants in your blood and improves your immune system. Consume honey, a top anti-aging food, instead of sugar. Apply honey on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes to hydrate your skin and get rid of fine lines. This is one of the best anti-aging medicines you can ever use
- Carrot and Potato Pack: Carrots are a rich source of vitamin A, which helps in boosting the collagen production of the skin. Collagen makes the skin tight and prevents wrinkles, thus giving a very youthful glow to your face. Potato is also considered to be a great anti-aging ingredient that helps in smoothing the skin while reducing wrinkles. Boil one small carrot and potato, and chop them into small pieces. Mash them to form a smooth paste. To this, add a pinch of turmeric and baking soda. Mix well to obtain a smooth paste. Apply all over the face and keep for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Garlic and Ginger: Garlic prevents influenza and the common flu. It also stops cell degeneration and thins the blood. While ginger helps in smooth digestion by washing out the toxins. When it comes to aging, ginger helps rejuvenate our cells and stops the damage. These two can be consumed as an ingredient in every Indian dish and can also be added to your tea to provide you a lip-smacking taste as well as protection against aging.
- Indian Gooseberries (Amla): It is foremost in almost any natural beauty tips’ list of top anti-aging foods. Its consumption on regular basis delays aging process and keeps you young and is, therefore, an answer to how to look younger. Indian gooseberry is a gift of nature to mankind. It is an excellent source of vitamin C and works excellently as an antioxidant. It sets right your cholesterol, regulates your BP and helps in curing so many other ailments. It’s cheap and a rich source of Vitamin C. It fights free radicals, therefore, preventing aging and giving you glowing skin. Amla is the secret to clean skin, a healthy immune system, and all the while detoxifying the liver. If fresh Amla fruit is available, then you can eat it as such, or make salads or pickle with it. You can also make juice of amla, mix it with water and drink it. If fresh amla is not available, then consume amla powder.
- Fresh fruits & vegetable juices: The beneficial effects of fresh fruits & vegetable juices extend far beyond protection from the loss of memory. Juices are an important part of anti-aging nutrition as well. Some of the most powerful anti-aging antioxidants are present in fresh, highly colored fruits and vegetables. Juicing gets them into your system immediately and in their raw state, with no loss of nutrients from cooking or oxidation and therefore included in the natural beauty tips’ list of anti-aging foods and as an answer to how to look younger.
- Rose Water Pack: Rose water has regenerating properties and also has a calming effect on the skin. It increases the blood circulation in the capillaries and thus reduces thread veins. It also reduces blemishes and puffiness under the eyes. Take two teaspoons of pure rose water. To this, add half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a few drops of glycerin. Dip a cotton ball and apply it all over your face. Do not wash your face after applying this pack as your face will absorb it completely.
These remedies definitely won’t burn a hole in your pocket and would definitely do the same work (or maybe even better) as any other expensive anti-aging cream. They won’t only act as anti-aging supplements but would also provide the skin as well as the body with many other benefits.