How our kitchen has changed in the last 10 years, especially due to the arrival of the MNCs?October 23, 2016
Twentieth Session of FAO or WHO Coordinating Committee for Asia (CCASIA20) October 24, 2016
Indian food is one cuisine in the world that offers a vast variety and diversity. Every vegetable and ingredient or spice are used in vivid ways for preparing different delicacies. The dishes offered in this cuisine are so many that if not one then the other will without a doubt favor your taste buds. Along with taste, it also offers you a good amount of nutritious value. Some dishes are loaded with proteins while some are rich in vitamins, in this way our body gets the adequate sum of nutrients without having to compromise on taste. Knowing this about Indian cuisine, it shouldn’t come as a shocker that loads of natives, since early times, have managed to have six packs while munching through this diverse yet wonderful cuisine. In our literature, the good physique of the warrior kings and princes has been talked about ever since and before the period of Ramayana. Their appetite obviously included only Indian food. A good appetite added with a good amount of training and exercise will assure you a good body with six-packs. A good appetite means that a person is consuming ample amounts of nutrients as much as our body requires. This nutrient requirement can be easily fulfilled through consuming Indian food. In India itself, we see a number of people with six packs who have achieved their desired body type by consuming Indian foods.
- Shahid Kapoor: Shahid Kapoor is one of the most popular and well-known Indian actors. He is famous for his acting skills, his dancing skills, and his physique alike, which is desired by teenagers all over the country. He is a hardcore vegan who strictly follows a vegetarian diet in order to maintain his health. He eats five small meals every day and with the help of his nutritionist consumes the exact amount of nutrients as required by his body.
- Virat Kohli: One of the best and most promising cricketers in the world, he has batting skills and fitness that cannot be questioned. Being a sportsperson, he has to maintain a healthy diet plan as a healthy and fit body allows him to play his sport more fluidly. Eating healthy is the first and foremost of his fitness mantras. He also suggests other people drink lots of (mineral) water as it keeps the body hydrated and free from diseases.
- Vijender Singh: This popular boxer has brought laurels to the country through his boxing skills by winning prestigious awards in sports events like the Olympics. His physique is a dream for many. He emphasizes the importance of sleep in order to maintain a healthy and fit body. He also focuses on the significance of eating right and well and including lots of fruits and vegetables in one’s diet.
- Akshay Kumar: This versatile actor can play any role be it a comic role or a serious role. Besides his acting skills, he is widely popular for doing all his stunts by himself and his proficiency in martial arts. He has often been named as one of the fittest actors of Bollywood. He too believes in the idea of five meals per day. Along with this, he does a lot of physical workout like swimming, martial arts, and yoga to maintain his fitness.
- Hrithik Roshan: Popular for his versatility as a dancer and an actor, Hrithik Roshan has also been in the limelight for his consistent six-packs. He believes in health and taste, therefore he never compromises with his taste. He follows the diet plan and exercises in the pattern that is instructed by his fitness trainers to maintain himself.
- Sahil Khan: Sahil Khan is one of the top-ten Indian bodybuilders. He is an inspiration for many. He believes in training for at least one hour four-five times per week. He consumes five to six meals each day and drinks as much water as he can.
All the above-mentioned people are just a few of the lakhs of people who have six-packs and gained so by consuming Indian food. It is a rich cuisine that provides one with all the necessary nutrients. By following a balanced diet and regular exercise regime, building a fit body with six-packs is a piece of a cake. Thereby eating healthy Indian food is the key to achieving one’s dream body.